Nano Electronic Summer School 2017 is proposing two Granted programs.
Student Award Program
The Nanotechnology Summer School will be advertised in worldwide Universities. A Granted program is proposed for a limited number of students recommended by their University or their Industry (Post doc). This program is limited to 8 granted students; they will have free access to the course and will get a refund of 400 € to compensate partially their accommodation expenses. Furthermore, they will benefit of one (1) year IEEE Membership registration sponsored by the Organizing Summer School committee.
To participate to this program, students must send their application and the letter of nomination from their University no later than June 10th (extended deadline) to SummerSchool2017@inp-toulouse.fr
Best Poster Award Program
These programs are intended to facilitate cross-fertilization of academic, industry disciplines and communication between Organizing Partner members, industrial companies and Worldwide Universities.
- Applicants for the Student Award Program must be nominated by their universities, and their nominations must be confirmed by the office of the chair of the eligible department. Direct applications from student are not accepted in the frame of the « Student Award Program.
- Students must attend a university and be enrolled in the Nanotechnology Science or Electrical Engineering department. If your department is within the scope of these areas, but is titled differently, you are eligible.
- Students must be in their year of an eligible PhD program in the fall semester or quarter of 2017 or have started such a PhD program from Jan, 1st 2014 to May, 1st 2017. The nominating university will be asked to confirm the student’s PhD program start date (month/year).
- A maximum of one applicant per eligible department, per eligible university, will be accepted.
- The Scientific Committee of the Summer School 2017 will select the 8 granted student among the list based on a first in first selected.
- Payment of the fellowship awards, as described above, will be made directly to the awarded student.
About Poster Session
These programs * are intended to facilitate cross-fertilization of academic, industry disciplines and communication between Organizing Partner members, industrial companies and Worldwide Universities.
Authors are requested to print their own poster (in a one page A0 paper) ready for exhibition during dedicated poster session as listed in the program. Authors must send an electronic copy file of the poster in Adobe Acrobat PDF format to SummerSchool2017@inp-toulouse.fr
A best poster will be selected by the scientific committee and be awarded at the end of the Summer School.