What set this Summer School apart
High-Quality courses and lectures
A large number of presentations are given by professionals and distinguished lecturers in their fields and by high-ranking professors and doctors.
Nano science and Industry Frontiers
The plenary courses feature internationally prominent professors and researchers working on frontiers of nanoscience and engineering that may significantly impact the world.
Registrants are briefed on cutting-edge technologies emerging from and intersecting with their disciplines.
This is the only general IEEE Summer School designed to facilitate cross-fertilization of aerospace, space and industry disciplines and dialogue among lecturers of high schools, universities and laboratories, industry, and the academic community.
Meet our attendees
The school will offer concentrated state of the art, scientific insight and application related training provided by internationally-prominent lecturers and scientists in the field among some of them are key managers involved in Aeronautic and Space domains. The lectures will be supplemented with poster or mini-workshop sessions presented by the participating students.
Top level scientific discussions on emerging and innovative technologies among the participants will provide a solid motivation to develop the pillars of the IEEE Nanotechnology community in the domain of nanoelectronics also named Nano-Runners.
- engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of emerging technologies,
- present your research activities and insights from your own University or Industry activities,
- interact with experts, teachers, industry leaders, academics and experts in the field,
- understand how emerging technologies can interact and modify the existing Technical, Quality and Long Term Reliability paradigm,
- assist to a large number of presentations given by professionals distinguished in their fields and by high-ranking members,
- benefit exceptional networking opportunities for discussions and collaborative dialogue with lecturers.
Exceptional Networking Opportunities
Professional and academic exchanges benefit the participants, interacting with sponsors and major aeronautic and space industries, and scientific professionals.
Strong and exceptional networking will give the opportunity to the students to detect job opportunity offered and to discuss face-to-face with high level managers from these industry frontrunners.