ERTS (Embedded Real Time Systems) European Congress is the « place to be » for actors and professionals of sectors that focus on software and embedded systems. This 11th edition took place in Toulouse on June 1st and 2nd and revolved around domains where embedded systems are the main actors: transportation, space exploration and satellites, e-healthcare, etc. and many more. The main goal of ERTS Congress is to put forward any type of idea and/or innovative project.
ABOUT IRT SAINT EXUPERY PARTICIPATION
“This year, IRT Saint Exupéry has been highly represented at ERTS by many of our skilled scientists and engineers.”
What a success!
Among hundreds of innovative ideas and projects presented at ERTS Congress, IRT Saint Exupéry talents participated in the creation of 9 papers, mostly in the framework of DEEL & S2C projects. All of them were presented and accepted, and 2 of them have been awarded the title of Best Paper Awards!
COMPLETE LIST OF ARTICLES IN WHICH OUR EXPERTS TOOK PART
- Best Paper Award “Leveraging Influence Functions for Dataset Exploration and Cleaning” A.M. Picard (IRT Saint Exupéry, Scalian DS), D. Vigouroux (IRT Saint Exupéry), P. Zamolodtchikov (University of Twente), Q. Vincenot (IRT Saint Exupéry, Thales Alenia Space), J-M. Loubes (Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, Université Paul Sabatier), E. Pauwels (IRIT, CNRS, Université de Toulouse)
- Best Paper Award “Can we reconcile safety objectives with machine learning performances?” H. Bonnin (Continental), E. Jenn (IRT Saint Exupéry & Thales Avionics), L. Alecu (Continental), T. Fel (SNCF), L. Gardes (SNCF), S. Gerchinovitz (IRT Saint Exupéry, Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse), L. Ponsolle (Apsys Airbus), F. Mamalet (IRT Saint Exupéry), V. Mussot (IRT Saint Exupéry), Cyril Cappi (SNCF), K. Delmas (ONERA), B. Lefevre (Thales)
- “Hijacking an autonomous delivery drone equipped with the ACAS-Xu system” A. Gauffriau (Airbus), D. Bertoin (IRT Saint Exupéry), J. Sen Gupta (Airbus)
- “Toward the certification of safety-related systems using ML techniques: the ACAS-Xu experience” C. Gabreau (Airbus), A. Gauffriau (Airbus), F. De Grancey (Thales), J-B. Ginestet (DGA), C. Pagetti (ONERA)
- “A testing approach for safety-critical Machine Learning systems” C. Cappi (SNCF), C. Chapdelaine (Safran), L. Gardes (SNCF), E. Jenn (IRT Saint Exupéry), B. Lefevre (Thales), S. Picard (Safran), T. Soumarmon (Continental)
- “Towards an agile, model-based multidisciplinary process to improve operational diagnosis in complex systems” N. Christofi (IRT Saint Exupéry, LAAS-CNRS), X. Pucel (ONERA), C. Baron (INSA Toulouse, LAAS-CNRS), M. Pantel (IRIT, Toulouse INP), S. Guilmeau (IRT Saint Exupéry), C. Ducamp (Airbus D&S)
- “Structural consistency of MBSE and MBSA models using Consistency Links” R. Demachy (IRT Saint Exupery), S. Guilmeau (IRT Saint Exupery)
- “Assessing a precise gPTP simulator with IEEE802.1AS hardware measurements” Q. Bailleul (IRT Saint Exupéry), K. Jaffres-Runser (IRIT), J-L. Scharbarg (IRIT), P. Cuenot (Continental Automotive)
- “Smart Management of Virtualized Network Service Chains in 5G Infrastructure” T. Djemai (IRT Saint Exupéry), P. Berthou (LAAS-CNRS), O. Gremillet (IRT Saint Exupéry), Ahmad Al Sheikh (IRT Saint Exupéry), Youssouf Drif (IRT Saint Exupéry), F. Arnal (IRT Saint Exupéry), A. Bergaoui (IRT Saint Exupéry)
We would like to thank Philippe Cuenot & Eric Jenn, and Franck Mamalet & David Vigouroux for their involvement respectively as scientific coordinators of the Congress, and program committee members.
IRT Saint Exupéry is very proud to be represented by such skilled people and hopes that next year’s ERTS Congress will be as successful as this one.