Reliability is at the heart of embedded electronic devices.
The IRT Saint Exupéry invites you to participate in the next NRTW 2021 Symposium which will take place on October 13 and 14, 2021 in Toulouse, (B612 Building, 3 Rue Tarfaya, 31000 Toulouse) and which will be a time of technical exchange on reliability in the context of miniaturization of electronics.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021, afternoon – Seminar of the French Reliability Center (CFF) in the framework of NRTW
The seminar will be dedicated to reliability in power conversion and more particularly to SiC technology:
- Reliability of SiC technology for embedded applications: SICRET project
- Power cycling”, MOSFET SiC failure analysis
Participation is free of charge and reserved for CFF Members: Registration required
*How to become a CFF Member (free membership; deadline September 15, 2021) and how to register? Contact email@example.com
Thursday October 14, 2021 – NRTW Technical Day
This day will address reliability in relation to miniaturization and integration of electronics and will cover the following 2 areas
Deep sub-micron (DSM) components
- Industrial applications and reliability requirements; what approach / response?
- Reliability of DSM components: FELINE and PISTIS projects, testimonies of reliability actors (expertise,…)
Integration of electronic components (active or passive) within the printed circuit
- Stakes, technological vs. reliability issues; application needs;
- Work and progress of EHDICOS and PEA PESTO projects
The participation to this day is open to all and paying.
More details on the event: HERE
The event will be held in person and will respect the sanitary measures in force.
Your contact: firstname.lastname@example.org