Meet our attendees
- engage with people and ideas across a broad spectrum of emerging technologies,
- present needs, roadmaps and insights from your own company activity,
- interact with colleagues, industry leaders, academics and experts in your field,
- understand how emerging technologies can interact and modify the existing Technical, Quality and Long Term Reliability paradigm.
High-Quality Lectures and Presentations
- Prof. Joseph Bernstein, Ariel University (Israel)
- Dr. Alex Lidow, CEO EPC Corp. (USA)
Exceptional Networking Opportunities
NanoRun2016 provides opportunities for discussions and collaborative dialogue with leaders in their research or industrial domain. Professional and academic exchanges will benefit to the participants, their organisational sponsors, industry, PhD students, post doctoral fellows and the engineering and scientific professions.
- Switch Power e-GaN technologies: driving forces and challenges for risk management?
Contributors and high ranked company members: Dr. A. Lidow (EPC Corp.), ST Microelectronics, Cnes, DGA, CEA Leti.
- DSM (Deep submicron) CMOS Technology down to nanoscale: think differently to prepare high reliability breakthrough.
Contributors and high ranked company members: Prof. J. Bernstein (Ariel University), CEA Leti, Airbus, Cnes, DGA, ST Microelectronics, Thales Group, Thales Avionics, Zodiac Aerospace.
NanoRun2016 intended to facilitate cross-fertilization of industry disciplines and communication between IRT Saint Exupéry members, industrial companies (Airbus Group, Continental, Thales Alenia Space, Thales Group, Zodiac Aerospace), electronic components manufacturers (EPC, ST Microelectronics), Government Agencies and R&D Centres (CEA Leti, Cnes, DGA, ESA). Respective roadmaps and needs will be presented in plenary session.