With this Aerospace Industry PhD Acculturation
program, IRT Saint Exupéry offers PhD students to visit 2 or 3 Aerospace companies per year
The aim is to make the PhD students better know jobs and careers
in such companies.
Usually, the visit is composed of:
- a presentation of the company and its industrial domain, with a particular technical overview;
- a focus on research and development activities for which a PhD owner could bring a specific value compared to an engineer who doesn’t come from research area;
- job and career opportunities for a PhD owner;
- a meeting with some PhDs working in the company;
- a visit of platforms and laboratories.