This picture was taken in July 2018
The high quality and the relevance of Antoine‘s thesis contributed to get significant results as a part of AnDDurO project.
About this thesis
The AnDDurO project focuses on metal additive manufacturing technologies on powder bed fusion: Laser Beam Melting and Electron Beam Melting.This project provides to Members and Partners and capitalizes basic data on the physical, chemical, and mechanical properties of materials developed by additive manufacturing. This data is required for the design and sizing of structural elements.
A major effort will also be devoted to studying the durability and ageing of materials and structures in complex environments. The aim is to quantify the harmfulness of manufacturing defects. The control aspect of the process will be addressed by the implementation of control and processing means of the generated data, which should allow the detection of defects during the manufacturing process.
Three alloys will be studied: Ti64 (titanium base), 718 (nickel base), AS7G06 (aluminum base).
|Daniel MONCEAU||Thesis Director||Research director / CNRS|
|Jonathan HUGUES||Thesis Co-Director||Research Engineer Additive Manufacturing / IRT Saint Exupéry|
|Florence PETTINARI-STURMEL||President||Professor / Université Toulouse 3|
|Sébastien CHEVALIER||Rapporter||Professor / Université de Bourgogne|
|Jérôme CREPIN||Rapporter||Research director / MinesParisTech|
|Sandy BLANC||Examinator||Engineer R&D / Safran Additive Manufacturing|
|Yannick CADORET||Examinator||Expert / Airbus France|
|Eric HUG||Examinator||Professor / Université de Caen|
- JECH 2018 (Journée d’étude sur la cinétique hétérogène), Dijon : présentation
- Matériaux 2018, Strasbourg : présentation
- Titanium 2019, Nantes : présentation
- Gordon Research Conference – High temperature corrosion, San Diego, 2019 : présentation
- HTCPM 2020 – High temperature Corrosion and Protection of Metarials, 2019 : présentation
- Publications :
- Casadebaigt, A., Hugues, J. & Monceau, D. Influence of Microstructure and Surface Roughness on Oxidation Kinetics at 500–600 °C of Ti–6Al–4V Alloy Fabricated by Additive Manufacturing. Oxid Met 90, 633–648 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11085-018-9859-0
- Casadebaigt, J. Hugues, D. Monceau, High temperature oxidation and embrittlement at 500–600 °C of Ti-6Al-4V alloy fabricated by laser and electron beam melting, Corros. Sci. (2020), p. 108875, 10.1016/j.corsci.2020.108875